The University of Strasbourg’s Dual Bachelor in Applied Foreign Languages and Business Economics equips students with the wideranging tools and skills to understand analyse and assess the most pressing issues in International Business and Economics.
The interdisciplinary curriculum is built on the disciplines of Foreign Languages, Economic Science, Management and International Civilisation Studies.
The Dual Bachelor enables students to understand the complex dynamics of the business world and
of the European and International Affairs.
The Dual Bachelor is an intense and rigorous 3 year programme. After 3 years the students obtain two degrees : The Applied foreign laguage degree and the degree in economics and management.
- Selection is based on the grades during the Baccalaureate years
- French Baccalaureate or equivalent, preferably in Sciences or Economics (or Abibac)
- Minimum B2 level in French, English and German
Students acquire linguistic competence in three languages: French, English and German (speaking,
reading and writing).
The Bachelor’s degree in Applied Foreign Languages teaches the students the ability to use the specific knowledge of the business vocabulary in these three languages in order to interact at on international level and to understand or edit any business document.
The Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Management gives the students an in-depth knowledge of the main concepts and techniques of Management Science and Economics, both in quantitative and qualitative approach :
Microeconomic, Macroeconomics, Financial Accounting, Marketing, Corporate Strategy and an understanding of the diverse cultural contexts and of their historical backgrounds with a specific emphasis on multi-cultural management.
The student develops professional skills :
- during an internship abroad ( with a mission related to economics or management )
- through the development of an individual career plan and professional arguments construction workshops, cover letters and resumes in 3 languages.